Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blimey,where did July go? I can't believe that it is now August and the summer is still a no show.What have I been doing over the last few weeks?I went to Harrogate gift fair and ordered lots of lovley things for the shop at Christmas and can you believe,Easter.I have also sourced lots of different things from various parts of the world which will be in my online shop as soon as my website has been modified.I am still in the early stages of revamping the shop butI have some good ideas,but as my sister would remind me ,usually by poking or slapping my arm that ideas are no good if they are stuck in your head,get on and do it!!! Over the next few posts I will show you some of my projects,First though Cheryl's Vintage fair.A very hardworking bunch of folk helped to set up the fair and if you missed it here is a taste of what you could have bought.... Having a problem with loading photos.My dashboard with the icon has disappeared.I hate new blogger.I really much preferred the old one!!! Will try again later when I don't feel like hurling my laptop from the highest window.x

3 comments:

Between Me and You said...

Can't believe you mentioned the 'C' word!....I'm just getting over the 'W' word! Can't wait to see your new site.....hurry up!

Jules said...

Bring your photos and laptop round - we can take a look or maybe load them on my laptop. As our IT 'helpdesk' is fond of telling us - 'it works for me' :) x

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

So exciting... cant wait to see the new site. I agree with blogger... its a nightmare, I can not get my header picture right, have been blogging for five years ish now, and only now am I struggling with all the new stuff. Lovely to meet you....