Monday, May 2, 2011

Sibling Revelry....


As many of you know I have an extremely talented younger sister who always makes me beautiful presents http://julessewpretty.blogspot.com/ so not to be out done I made Jules a bag for her birthday similar to the one I made for Linda for  our secret Santa.I used lots of buttons amd badges and  vintage and new fabric. I made one side a bit bohemian and rosy and..
the other side cool and ethereal...I think I shall call it the mood bag....Anyway she was thrilled with it and I hope it will be well used as  it's a proper shopper and lined nside for sturdiness...
a little bit of detail,gosh that sun is bright...
We sat in the sunshine and drank champagne which as you know is my one weakness among many......
Have a great week.
Anne x

3 comments:

Jules said...

You need to give up work and sew for a living! Hah! Must be in the genes - mood bag is going to be paraded in full gloroiousness tomorrow xx

lemonade kitty said...

What a gorgeous bag, your sister will be pround to carry it, and, if I had to choose I love the pink side best!! Happy Birthday to your lovely sister Jules, Lucey xx

Between Me and You said...

...em....I was wondering if you guys would maybe like to have another sister? I wouldn`t take up much room, now that I`ve stopped eating chocolate,and I`d be very,very quiet,promise!:)Failing that, I`ll just keep admiring all the FAB stuff you two churn out! x