Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Homespun and Vintage fair.....small beginnings....

I had a lovely day on Saturday, yes I know it's now Thursday but it's been another hectic week...I went with Mum and Jules to the first Homespun and Vintage fair which was hosted by Cheryl and Linda and was held in the Friends Meetings House which is such a great  
venue   .It was very well attended and there was a lot of really lovely things to buy,from Vintage items for the home to  handmade corsages and cushions and also fabric and knitting and sewing notions, jam,chutney, cakes and delicious handmade chocolates.....
This is the lovely Andrea who works at Bespoke Country Collection.She makes the loveliest cards and I am saving a very special one for my Christmas blog.So talented and very happy as she had pretty much sold everything by the end of the fair.
Quilts and cushions
Maxine ready to make a brew or two!!
Cheryl and Linda's handiwork...something for everyone....
I really wanted to take more photos to show you but it  was so busy and I was too busy shopping!!Congratulations to all the girls who took part especially to Cheryl and Linda.Thanks for a lovely experience...I will show you  some of my shoppoing in another post
Anne x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This all looks so fun!! xoxoxo

Diane said...

I am so envious - it looks lovely. xxxx

Cheryl-ann Taylor said...

Hi Anne,

It was so nice to see you at the fair we had a super day, Linda and I are over the moon with the success which all the stall holders had. We're busy planning the spring fair and are selling at the Farmers Cart Christmas event this weekend, such a nice place. Can't wait to see what you bought, I've uploaded some pics on our blog of the fair www.homespunandvintage.co.uk. Must pop in for that coffee and a sewing session. Lots of love C xxx