Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A bit of thrifting

Its getting  quite difficult to find  really nice 'old lady stuff' at the car boot sales.However, this Sunday was a good day.Two balls of wool 50p each.A rather nice scarf in autumnal colours, a pretty teacup and saucer and an old measuring rule.
Some pretty embroidery and another tea cup
Some pretty handkerchiefs and check out the Andy Pandy and Looby Loo plate..
I couldn't resist.It made me think of Watch with Mother and now I feel really old.

2 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Oh, how cute - Andy Pandy and Looby Loo! I remember them! (I was born in England and left for Norway when I was 11 - but my heart is where my childhood was:-) )
Your blog and your shop have a lot of pretty things.

The Vintage Bazaar said...

that Andy Pandy plate is fab, nice find... I remember Watch with Mother too! Lizzie