Sunday, January 31, 2010

Renovation...........

And so January draws to a close and I have managed to survive it without breaking any resolutions because I didnt make any but I have decided as the song goes that am 'sick and tired of being sick and tired ' so today is the start of the renovation of me...
I am going to eat when I am hungry,sleep and move more,worry less and listen to and cherish my overworked, middle-aged body and try to find the energy that will make life less overwhelming.I shall abstain from nothing but will gently court the art of moderation and water will be my new best friend.I went to the chemist to arm myself with some pills and Bachs rescue remedy.I am not looking for a quick fix but a general feeling of vitality and an ability to make all the projects in my head come to fruition.No more excuses.I was reading today that clutter is the bedfellow of depression and that is so true.So clearing and sorting will also be on the agenda.I shall also be avoiding'loud and agressive people,as they are vexations to the spirit and I shall seek comfort in silence'(Desiderata). Watch this space..........

No comments: