Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I need to get out more..

Has anyone else noticed the similarity between the front cover of last year's Country Living Christmas Issue and the front cover of this year's December issue of Country Homes and Interiors?
Practically identical if you ask me.
My sister says there is a word for people like me and that I need to get out more.
I have to say the anticipation of the December isssues of my favourite mags ( Homes and Antiques,Period Living, Ideal Home and the two above )is always better than the reality and often results in disappointment and don't get me started on 25 Beautiful Homes.
I am a total addict when it comes to home/interior magazines but have to say that I am in complete agreement with Jane /Posy about the most beautiful book in the world'The Perfect English Cottage' More later....
PS Period Ideas is very good this month and I love the sofa with the knitted loose covers!

3 comments:

Sue said...

I knew I'd seen that somewhere before, and checking in my cupboard of back issues.....you are right!!

Sue xx

made with love said...

Ha, ha. Well spotted you and thankyou for the advise on the mags. looking forward to hearing about the book.
Rachael XX

Pixiedust said...

Do you know, I recognised it too, as I hold my hands up to being a complete homes mag addict also. So your not going mad, it seems theres a few of us about :O) lol xxx Pixie xxx